As a child played and competed in golf, hockey, baseball and curling. My passion for the game took off while attending university when I started a custom club fitting business, using my knowledge of material design. It was during this time that I began teaching, and my desire to help people on and off the course took off. After graduating I changed my focus from engineering to studying kinesiology, understanding how the body works, the biomechanics of the body and how it affects the golf swing.
My belief is that everyone is an individual, and we need to be treated as such. We’ve all lived our lives and our golf games, swing, and lifestyles reflect that. Individualized programs are a must – no one swings the same, and no one should train the same. It is through proper assessments that individualized programs can be affectively created and progress can be tracked.
- Attending Ryerson University 2001 – 2005 for Aerospace Engineering – specializing in Material Design.
- Became a member of PGA of Canada 2006
- Competed on mini tours in Ontario (Great Lakes Tour & The Mandarin Tour) as well as PGA of Canada Tour events 2007-2013
- Full time Teaching Professional since 2012
- Even though main focus is golf, trains athletes from multiple sports including hockey, soccer and curling.
Elite Physio Clinic
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (905) 997-8337, drop in to see us at our clinic at 10 Falconer Drive, Unit 2, or proceed to our Contact Us page to fill out our contact form.