Services We Offer During Covid-19
We provide the highest level of care to our patients.
Here at Elite Physio, we feel that community always comes first. We truly feel that each and every one of our patients are part of our clinic’s family and we always strive to provide you with safe and optimal care. We understand that some of you may have questions and concerns about the treatments that you were receiving before the pandemic and how you may be currently feeling, and our team is here to help.
3 main ways that we can help
- Call us on the telephone or email. Every day we try to respond to any questions you may have, in a timely manner. We can send exercises or give some advice, depending on your current issue.
- We provide in-person and virtual Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Care. Along with receiving regular treatment, education and home-based strategies are two of the greatest tools/resources that can be implemented at this time and will help resolve some of the concerns and difficulties that you may be having. This will be an excellent tool to help us start or continue your rehab prior to seeing you in person at the clinic.
If you want to book an appointment with one of our therapists (virtual or in-person), give us a call at (905) 997-8337 or email us at email@example.com Most insurance and extended health care insurances accept virtual appointments and cover them as a part of physiotherapy or chiropractic treatment. You can call your insurance provider or us for any other information.
You will also have to answer the following COVID-19 Questions and sign a COVID-Screening Form at the clinic:
- Have you traveled or have been in contact with anyone who has travelled in the past 14 days?
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced any of the following symptoms?
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decreased or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has either had COVID-19 or are experiencing any signs or symptoms of a cold or flu or has a fever?
Please be as accurate as possible when answering these questions so that all patients and staff will be safe and allow us to remain open and be able to help those who truly need it.
Be safe and stay healthy. We will get through this together,
Your Elite Physio Team